Washington, District of Columbia
Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Java Engineer for an 18 month contract to work on-site in Washington, D.C. You will be prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle. You will be using your experience in life cycle development of database report solutions and many coding languages to make a significant difference.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, develops, implements and maintains increasingly complex business application solutions
- Identifies potential application solutions by understanding increasingly complex business/technical problems and opportunities
- Analyzes increasingly complex systems specifications of existing programs to determine requirements
- Provides input and validates increasingly complex project plans, test plans and implementation plans
- Partners with application stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed, developed and implemented from a business point of view
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science degree or related field
- 7+ years of Java Development
- Experience with multithreading, parallel execution techniques, functional programming, lambda functions, streams processing
- Distributed computing and data processing pattern knowledge
- Self-contained micro services development experience
- Skills in REST API frameworks such as Jersey 2, DropWizard, Play, Spring Boot
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must work on-site in Washington, D.C.
- Will not sponsor applicants for work visas
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume in Word format to email@example.com or apply online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary