Fargo, North Dakota
Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a .Net Developer to work in Fargo, ND. This person will develop software across the Microsoft technology stack, including .NET, C#, SQL Server, and Entity Framework, and modern web technologies such as Angular and JQuery. Job duties will include developing, testing, modifying, and debugging software applications on the .NET framework. This person must be a proven problem solver with the ability to meet deadlines and complete projects on time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and support the components of the company’s software
- Perform successful development and deployment of applications
- Work with team members to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet the company’s needs
- Perform Application Programming Interface (API) calls and services while developing software and applications
- Execute scheduled maintenance, upgrades, and patches to assigned software applications
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Solve complex problems to meet deadlines and complete projects on time
Experience / Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science Programming or a related technical field of study
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 5+ years of experience in .NET full stack development (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, etc.)
- Additional skills in LINQ, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS are preferred
- Additional skills in RPG development is preferred but not required
- Must be detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must work on site in Fargo, ND
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume in Word format to email@example.com or apply online.