Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to work in Central Montana. You will be responsible to help ensure high-quality of our data stack and ensure continuity of our mission critical data pipeline process and workflows. If you are passionate about quality, love to write code and have the power to thrive in fast-paced environments, we would like to hear from you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert for quality engineering practices within a development team
- Identify risks; develop, document, and execute test plans; and write tests that can be incorporated into the automated build pipeline
- Work closely with all members of the development team
- Coaching and directing others in test automation programming, debugging, analyzing and solving program and system issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in information systems, computer science, or a closely related technical field of study
- 3+ years of experience in test automation with Python and/or Java
- Experience developing and/or testing products/applications with distributed system architectures using SQL and/or NoSQL
- 3+ years of experience with black and white box testing
- Experience with frameworks: Selenium, Webdriver, WatiN, and/or WatiR
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with non-technical staff
- Strong attention to detail, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Able to influence product quality and be self-motivated
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or apply online