Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer
Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Senior PHP Developer to work in Central Montana. This person will provide the creation and general support for various web-based applications for users within the firm as well as the company’s clients. Candidates must have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Primary focus will be development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Code, test, debug, document, and maintain newly programmed software applications
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases and consult web designers to match visual design intent
- Assist and follow through with the repair and diagnosis of database discrepancies
- Update and troubleshoot issues with third-party databases, vendors, and their applications
- Research new industry-standard code that improves the team’s ability to create secure, high-quality, high-performance applications
- Perform any other duties as assigned to include providing support for coworkers
- Work with third-party vendors while managing work deadlines
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Technology
- 5+ years of work experience in web application work
- Experience in back-end programming language: Java, Python, PHP, Node.js, .NET, ColdFusion and etc.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful Web Services
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Understanding of web application security, session management, relational database systems, and best development practices
- Good communication skills, team player attitude, and strong work ethics are required
- Must work onsite in Central Montana
- Direct hire job with fantastic benefits
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.