#34852 Technical Writer
Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Technical Writer to work in Central Montana. This person will be responsible for creating technical documents for computer algorithms. The successful applicant will be an experienced Technical Writer that is responsible for creating high-quality technical documentation, ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner, and ability to work with a team to ensure accuracy. Candidates must possess superior written and oral communication skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating technical and business documentation in a software development environment
- Develop new procedures and maintain existing documentation
- Perform research for policy and procedure documentation
- Establish working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Must perform technical writing based on required standards and guidelines
- Must be able to multitask and handle several projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, attention to detail is critical
- Will work with different teams to gather necessary content for documentation
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Technical Communications, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of technical writing experience; writing or editing technical articles, specifications, reports, manuals and IT policies
- Experience creating documentation in a software development environment
- Experience creating business continuity plans and disaster recovery documents
- Experience gathering requirements and interviewing software engineers
- Ability to grasp technical concepts, interface with technical people, and create documentation
- Experience with Atlassian and Confluence
- Experience/understanding of business process, operations and proven history of being an organized, high attention to detail, and able to overcome obstacles
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.